Thursday, March 22, 2012

The Legacy: His Name Was Jason and May Monster Madness

There are two upcoming blogfests that I am participating in, 'The Legacy: His Name Was Jason', from Jenny Kreuger of Memoirs of a Scream Queen, which takes place on April, Friday the 13th, and the May Monster Madness blog hop on Annie Wall's blog, which goes from May the 1st to the 7th, in which anything horror related goes.
For the former, I'll be doing a post on the Friday the 13th 'trilogy', parts 2, 3 and 4, and for the latter, I'll be doing various different horror flicks (ghost, cenobites, Italian demons, Chinese and Fillipino horror, and some Fred Olen Ray's if youtube/google video have any).

I hope to have a fun time, and I hope that everyone else participating in the blogfests do as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment