Saturday, July 14, 2012

Quick Thoughts on D.O.A.: Dead or Alive


Time for my quick thoughts on D.O.A.: Dead or Alive. What's that, you ask? D.O.A. is a video game fighting series, which mostly centres on scantliy clad chicks in bikinis and other skimpy clothing (YES!!). In 2006 (for us Australian, who got it in theatres ten months prior to its release in America! Yeayuh!), a movie adaptation was made, and it's probably the most faithful video game adaptation ever! It's got fighting, volleyball, and hot chicks in skimpy bikinis! That's pretty much all the D.O.A. games are! (They're probably the best games ever!)

I'll post a proper review of D.O.A.: Dead or Alive (as well as an alternate review, wherein all words will be replaced by the word 'boobs') as soon as I get ahold of a DVD. Until then, my thoughts are: it was lots of fun!

1 comment:

  1. They should've just called the movie BOOBS. Would be pretty awesome, if you ask me.

    ReplyDelete